Ahoy there all ye swashbuckling pirates, young and old! Have you a thirst for great fun, a delicious feast, and an entertaining adventure? Then what are you waiting for? Head over to Pirate’s Voyage, a pirate-themed dinner show entertaining for all ages!
Some entertainment includes:
• A fun-filled pre-show that includes classic pirate songs, a remarkable juggling act, and an exciting encounter with one of Pirate’s Voyage own sea lions.
• A competition between the Crimson and Sapphire pirates – Embark on a voyage and watch as they perform amazing acrobatic stunts and engage in thrilling swordfights that will keep you and your family entertained from start to finish!
• Buccaneer Bay – The main arena; featuring a 15-foot deep indoor lagoon, full-sized pirate ships and even live sea lions! It’s no mystery that Pirate’s Voyage was awarded the 2013 TripAdvisor’s Award of Excellence.
• Delicious 4-course meal - Just when you think it can’t get any better, Pirate’s Voyage offers an amazing 4-course meal that will leave your stomach so content, you might not make it to dessert. The meal includes roasted chicken, barbecue, corn, potatoes, soup and bread. The dessert is a delectable homemade apple turnover that will leave your mouth watering.
• Audience Interaction – Perhaps best of all, the Crimson & Sapphire pirates involve the audience throughout the whole dinner show. Adults and children alike interact with the crew in pulling off various stunts and friendly competitions.
Overall, Pirate’s Voyage is a breathtaking show that will leave guests wanting more. There is also a Christmas show every year that starts in November and lasts until the end of December. For more information regarding Pirate’s Voyage, call 843-497-0700 or visit their website, and don’t forget to check out our Attractions Page for more Myrtle Beach area fun!