Things to Do in Myrtle Beach
You might be so busy enjoying all the activities at Coral Beach Resort that you never want to leave the grounds, but you may just want to get out and experience even more of what makes Myrtle Beach such a popular vacation destination. You will find something to do for every taste and every member of the family, including amusement and water parks, over 100 golf courses, mini golf, fishing, family shows, night clubs, shopping, and restaurants to suit any taste and budget. Please click on any of the links in the following list for more information about that particular attraction.
Theaters and Shows
The Palace Theatre is conveniently located at Broadway at the Beach and offers a variety of family-friendly shows throughout the year.
Carnival of Magic - Experience grand acts of illusion and stunning costumes and visuals at the Carnival of Magic. A recent addition to the Palace Theatre lineup, this exciting family show features house magician Peter Gossamer and several special performances from past members of America's Got Talent. This show runs April - September.
Hot Jersey Nights - Immerse yourself in the 60's with the iconic music of Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons. This lively show features popular songs from this group like Big Girls Don't Cry, Walk Like A Man, and many more. This show runs September - November and February - May.
Christmas Special - The Palace Theatre Christmas Special showcases colorful costumes and dramatic scenery for a once in a lifetime show that you won't want to miss! Both classic and contemporary holiday music will be sung with special guest performances throughout the season. This show only runs in November - December and is a magical time for the whole family!
Call 800-905-4228 for more information.
A theater that presents four award-winning live music entertainment experiences
A two-hour, live jousting tournament with a themed meal
A tribute show featuring Dolly Parton, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson
The best of the 60's, 70's and 80's - Live!
Ahoy there all ye swashbuckling pirates, young and old! Have you a thirst for great fun, a delicious feast, and an entertaining adventure? Then what are you waiting for? Head over to Pirate’s Voyage, a pirate-themed dinner show entertaining for all ages!
Some entertainment includes:
• A fun-filled pre-show that includes classic pirate songs, a remarkable juggling act, and an exciting encounter with one of Pirate’s Voyage own sea lions.
• A competition between the Crimson and Sapphire pirates – Embark on a voyage and watch as they perform amazing acrobatic stunts and engage in thrilling swordfights that will keep you and your family entertained from start to finish!
• Buccaneer Bay – The main arena; featuring a 15-foot deep indoor lagoon, full-sized pirate ships and even live sea lions! It’s no mystery that Pirate’s Voyage was awarded the 2013 TripAdvisor’s Award of Excellence.
• Delicious 4-course meal - Just when you think it can’t get any better, Pirate’s Voyage offers an amazing 4-course meal that will leave your stomach so content, you might not make it to dessert. The meal includes roasted chicken, barbecue, corn, potatoes, soup and bread. The dessert is a delectable homemade apple turnover that will leave your mouth watering.
• Audience Interaction – Perhaps best of all, the Crimson & Sapphire pirates involve the audience throughout the whole dinner show. Adults and children alike interact with the crew in pulling off various stunts and friendly competitions.
Overall, Pirate’s Voyage is a breathtaking show that will leave guests wanting more. There is also a Christmas show every year that starts in November and lasts until the end of December. For more information regarding Pirate’s Voyage, call 843-497-0700 or visit their website, and don’t forget to check out our Attractions Page for more Myrtle Beach area fun!
A Barefoot Landing venue offering a family music, dance, and comedy show
A Barefoot Landing Attraction that is part music venue featuring some of the best artists performing live and part restaurant that offers mystery dinner theatre, brunch, and more.