At Coral Beach Resort we believe that change is good. Our guests are always our first priority and we want to ensure that our accommodations stay top notch! With more 5.5 million dollars in renovations and improvements recently completed and scheduled for this year, we are excited to announce them all and be able to make your stay at our resort more comfortable, convenient, and memorable! Check out some of the highlights below:
Here is our list of recently completed renovations:
- New drapery in all oceanfront suites and condos
- New artwork in all units
- Replaced all wall beds with new mattresses and box springs
- Replaced love seats and sofas in all suites
- Installed new state-of-the-art (and user friendly) door lock system
- Installed new wood paneled closet doors to all units
- Installed new carpet in all units
- Installed new wall surfaces and repainting throughout all units
Here is our list of scheduled renovations for spring of 2020:
- Upgraded and expanded (complimentary!) Wi-Fi throughout the entire resort and all units
- New furnishings being installed, includes dining tables, dining chairs,
floor lamps, desk lamps, and lounge chairs
Stay tuned for even more changes and improvements that will happen in the fall of 2020 and throughout 2021! Be sure to follow us on Instagram and “like” us on Facebook for updated property photos and videos, as well.
Last year, we revamped our 6th floor and overhauled our fitness room, which doubled in size!
Our Resort Shoppe and meeting and banquet rooms also received updates. Our Resort Shoppe is one of the on-site amenities our guests love – not just for the great Myrtle Beach-themed gifts, but also for the convenience of being able to pick up last-minute items from snacks to sunscreen without having to leave the resort!
Book your stay today to see the fresh updates we’ve been working on!