Whether it’s a bachelorette party, a birthday celebration or just a girl’s weekend, Myrtle Beach has all you could need for that perfect getaway with your girls! From restaurants to shows, nightlife to shopping, Coral Beach has put together itineraries full of the best activities to partake in while enjoying your Girl’s Myrtle Beach Getaway!
It’s no secret that vacations can get expensive, but don’t worry, Coral Beach has the inside scoop. Here is our list of restaurants and attractions to keep you having fun without breaking the bank:
- Salt Water Creek Café – located on the south side of the Grand Strand, you can enjoy a raw bar, blue light specials, or other great seafood options!
- Magnolia’s at 26th – a great brunch spot with all your favorite breakfast foods! They even have Mimosas!
- Nacho Hippo – located in The Market Common, Nacho Hippo offers a fun atmosphere, piled-high nachos, and delicious margaritas.
You can also check out our Top 5 Under $10 dining options near Coral Beach!
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk – there is so much to do on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk that is perfect for a budget-friendly getaway including rides, bars, and live music!
- The Beach – it’s the best feature of any Myrtle Beach getaway and it’s free! Grab a couple of towels, a cooler, and the girls for some maximum quality girl time.
Another way to save during your stay: Coral Beach offers an early booking discount, save up to 35% by booking your hotel reservation in advance!
You’ve booked your rooms at Coral Beach and now it’s time to make your bachelorette weekend itinerary! With so many different options of fun things to do in Myrtle Beach, we know it can get overwhelming. Here is our list of favorite restaurants and attractions perfect for celebrating the soon to be Mrs. and also guaranteed to keep your weekend full of fun!
- Wicked Tuna – known for their daily and locally caught seafood, Wicked Tuna provides delicious meals, great cocktails, and the perfect view of the inlet. (The even the Tuna Shack, a bar outside with live music.)
- Bubba’s Love Shack – this is a laid-back, easy-breezy spot to hang out with the girls. They always have great live local bands and patio seating.
- RipTydz – this place is full of fun with their rooftop bar, fun cocktails, cornhole, and the perfect view of the ocean.
- East Coast BrewBoat – if you’re looking for a unique party experience with a view, try the BrewBoat! You and the girls will power the boat by pedaling as you enjoy some prime day drinking fun!
- Club Oz – there’s nothing that says “Bachelorette Party” quite like a good club! Club Oz is all the rage with the best DJs, pyrotechnics, and VIP service.
- House of Blues – grab dinner, cocktails, and see a great show all in one spot. Check out their website for up-to-date show calendar.
Relaxing Girl’s Week
At The Coral Beach, we are all about relaxation, and what could be more relaxing than downtime with your girls? So If you are seeking a trip to unwind and destress but unsure of what to do…we have got you covered! Here are some ideas sure to bring great memories all while keeping you calm, cool, and most importantly…relaxed!
- Miyabi – offering a hibachi side or sushi side, this Japanese restaurant is sure to be entertaining, delicious, and low key.
- Collector’s Café – food with a side of art is what you’ll experience at this one-of-a-kind restaurant.
- Travinia Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar – located in The Market Common, it has Italian cuisine and wine…what more do you need for the perfect girl’s getaway in Myrtle Beach?
- La Belle Amie Vineyards – what girl’s getaway would be complete without a little wine tasting? A great place to sip some wine and dish with the girls.
- Kiva Day Spa – a little slice of heaven awaits you and your girlfriends at this luxurious spa.
- Brookgreen Gardens – nothing says tranquility like the beautiful gardens in Brookgreen, located in Pawleys Island.
- Om Yoga – offering private yoga to make the perfect relaxing girl’s getaway.