New Year’s Eve Dinner – Coral Beach Style!
Join us on December 31, 2017 in the on-site Atlantis Restaurant from 6 pm to 9pm
for our perennially popular New Year’s Eve Dinner! Reservations are available every half hour. Please let us know your desired dining time in the special request section of your online reservation.
Adults – $32.95 + tax
Children 4-6 years of age – $14.95 + tax
Children under 3 years of age are FREE with paying adult
- International Cheese and Fruit Display
- Peel and Eat Shrimp
- Roasted Corn Chowder
- Tossed Salad With Mixed Greens, Garden Vegetables and Assorted Dressings
- Confetti Pasta Salad
- Caprese Salad
- Assorted Breads With Butter
- Seafood Stuffed Filet of Fish with a Lobster Cream Sauce
- Sliced Banjo Ham with Rum Raisin Sauce
- Boneless Baked Chicken Breast Stuffed With Potato Hash and Boursin Cheese
Topped With Marsala Wine Sauce
- Sliced Prime Roast Beef with a Wild Mushrooms and
Caramelized Shallots Sauce
- Penne Marinara With Sautéed Garden Vegetables and Fresh Herbs
- Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Harvest Vegetable Rice Pilaf
- Chef’s Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- HotBread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce
- Fruit Cobbler
- A Variety of Decadent Desserts
New Year’s Eve Party – in Oceans 6 Bar & Lounge
Located on the 6th Floor, Oceans 6 Bar & Lounge is Open
for New Year’s Eve from 5 pm UNTIL!
Come party and dance the night away!
LIVE! DJ David Jacobs Plays the Hits!
David has worked with all the legends of show business… Elvis Presley, Crystal Gayle, Fabian and Joe Walsh just to name a few. And, the undisputed king of the radio dee jays, Wolfman Jack, once dubbed David Jacobs “The Best Live Disc Jockey on the Planet!”
Champagne Toast at Midnight