Planning your next Myrtle Beach vacation shouldn’t be a headache; finding the perfect oceanfront resort that will suit your needs should be a stress-free process for everyone. That’s why Coral Beach Resort has created a complete rundown of the Coral Beach experience that includes detailed looks at our spacious room types, expansive oceanfront pool features, and on-site entertainment amenities.
Take the tour below to learn about the Coral Beach Resort experience!
Spacious Beachfront Rooms
Coral Beach features seven distinct room types, each one offering its own personalized touches like multiple queen beds, fully-equipped kitchens, or rooms with oceanfront views of the gorgeous Myrtle Beach oceanfront. Each room features essential amenities like free Wi-Fi, standard kitchen appliances, a flat-screen TV, and an outdoor balcony. Five of our seven rooms include a fully-equipped kitchen with essential appliances like refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
Check out our available rooms below:
- Oceanview Queen Room: 2 Queen Beds
- Oceanview King Room: 1 King Bed
- Oceanview Efficiency: 2 Queen Beds, Full Kitchen
- Oceanfront Family Suite: 2 Queen Beds, Full Kitchen
- Oceanfront King Suite: 1 King Bed, Full Kitchen
- Premium Oceanfront One Bedroom King Suite: 1 King Bed, Full Kitchen
- Premium Oceanfront One Bedroom Queen Suite: 2 Queen Beds, Full Kitchen
Bowling, Arcade Games, & Entertainment For All Ages
At Coral Beach Resort, you’ll find plenty of exceptional on-site entertainment for every age at the Entertainment Zone. After a day of laying in the sand or enjoying the town, guests can come back to our oceanfront resort for tons of fun and excitement!
The Entertainment Zone includes:
- An 8-lane AMF bowling alley
- A full arcade room with classic games like pinball, air hockey, Pac-Man, and billiards
- Burgers, hot dogs, wings, and more at the Chill & Grill Zone, also serving ice cream and adult beverages
On-Site Resort Shoppe
Grab a memorable souvenir or a last-minute item you may have forgotten at home when you visit the fully-stocked Resort Shoppe, carrying essentials and beach necessities like sunscreen, towels, cover-ups, and beach toys. You can also find plenty of gifts and Myrtle Beach souvenirs, perfect for a friend or family member back home or a keepsake to remember your unforgettable Myrtle Beach vacation.
Oceanfront Pools & Kids’ Water Park
At Coral Beach Resort, you’ll be able to drift away in one of our many indoor and outdoor water amenities right on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront. Take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool, or let the kids enjoy a day of splashing and fun at the on-site water park!
Take a dip in:
- The expansive oceanfront pool, lazy river, several kiddie pools, and outdoor spa jacuzzis for ultimate relaxation
- One of the largest indoor heated pool complexes in Myrtle Beach including a spacious indoor pool, an indoor kiddie play area, and indoor spa jacuzzis
- The Coral Beach Water Park, our on-site kids’ play area with Splash Buckets, Umbrella Rain Makers, a Sunken Pirate Ship, a Silly Submarine, and more!
5 On-Site Bars & Eateries
You’ll never miss a meal at Coral Beach Resort, from a pick-me-up coffee cafe to an oceanfront bar & grill, you’ll have plenty of delicious dining options just steps from your room!
- Enjoy a cup of fresh coffee and delicious pastries at Coral Bean Cafe, the perfect recharging station proudly serving Starbucks coffee. Grab a sandwich, fresh fruit, snacks, and more for a meal on the go or quick snack.
- Start your morning off right at the Atlantis Restaurant, serving hot and cold breakfast staples like bacon, eggs, pastries, grits, and much more!
- Located on the sixth floor of Coral Beach Resort is Oceans 6 Bar & Lounge a relaxing upscale bar offering delectable grill items and a wide variety of beverages including beer, cocktails, and wine.
- During a sunny day on the outdoor pool deck, take a break and grab a bite and a cold drink at Splash Oceanfront Bar & Grill, serving up beach favorites and light entrees from burgers to salads and sandwiches.
- And visit the Chill & Grill Zone, located in the Entertainment Zone. Enjoy a bite to eat or refreshing drink between games of bowling and fun in the arcade.