While Myrtle Beach is known for its beautiful beaches and warm weather, it’s no surprise that Myrtle Beach in the winter
months has an “off-season”. However, despite not being able to take a dip in the ocean or lay out by the pool, there are still TONS of activities to keep you entertained and make your Myrtle Beach vacation the best vacation yet! Here is a list of our top 20 things to do this winter in Myrtle Beach.
- Take a stroll down the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and enjoy shopping, museums, and lots of dining options.
- Soar in style at Helicopter Adventures and enjoy the most beautiful views of Myrtle Beach from the sky.
- Get in a heated family bowling competition upstairs in Coral Beach’s own Entertainment Zone.
- Hang out for a few hours with your favorite celebrities at the Hollywood Wax Museum.
- Let the kids explore and learn with all of their senses at Edventure Myrtle Beach (formerly known as the South Carolina Children’s Museum).
- Get in the Christmas spirit by enjoying festive music, comedy, and dancing at The Carolina Opry’s Christmas Special.
- Spend a day under the sea at Ripley’s Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach.
- Go back in time and tour the historic Atalaya Castle located in Huntington Beach State Park.
- Shop till you drop at over 40 stores in a beautiful village setting at The Market Common.
- Relax, unwind, and treat yourself to a spa day at Majestic Massage and Day Spa.
- Get face to face with alligators, monkeys, and hyenas at Alligator Adventure located in Barefoot Landing.
- Schedule a tee time at one of the 120 golf courses located along the grand strand.
- Jump, climb, and dunk all your energy out at Rockin’ Jump Trampoline Park.
- Get your imagination on at Wonderworks with over 100 hands-on exhibits such laying on a bed of nails or becoming a human lightning rod.
- Enjoy spectacular views and a delicious variety of food by visiting the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk.
- Take a ride on The Sky Wheel in climate controlled gondolas to see miles of the beautiful Myrtle Beach coast.
- Channel your inner pirate with a show full of stunts and entertainment all while enjoying a 4-course meal at Pirate’s Voyage.
- Relax and enjoy a long walk on the beach during this less crowded season.
- Let your adrenaline rush at Ripley’s Haunted Adventure as you make your way through this haunted house with laser guns.
- Bundle up and take a voyage out to sea to deep sea fish or go for a dolphin cruise with Super Voyager Deep Sea Fishing.
No matter what season you decide to come to stay with us and visit Myrtle Beach, we promise your vacation will be packed full of the best activities to enjoy with your family!